Thursday, June 15, 2006

Taylor Mason...My AMAZING SON!


This is a picture of my son. He is so tall. He is such an incredible young man, He inspires me every day. He is literally a walking encyclopedia. He reads hours and hours a day. He is the first counselor in the Teacher's quorum, and a really great example to all of the young men. He has grown and matured so much in the past few years. He has such a great sence of humor, I am always laughing around him. I know, I am bragging but don't we all brag about our kids? This picture was taken a few weeks ago,his hair has been cut since then. I am enjoying the one on one time I have been spending withhim lately. We have been staying up too late talking and laughing these last couple of days. These are the kind of days I want him to remember when he gets older. I always want that close bond that we have right now.

No comments: