Monday, November 12, 2007

Getting Excited For Christmas!


I am teaching a class this Thursday at my house. There will about 20 people there so I decided to teach something pretty easy. This card is the card we are going to make. It should be quick and fun to make. I wish I had a better scanner. All of my cards always look so much better in real life. We had an early Thanksgiving over at my Sister-in-laws house. She is the best cook. It was fun to see Tricia over there also. She is having a really good time living there. I am starting to get in the Christmas Holiday. I am hoping to start putting lights on our house this weekend. I hope it is warm. This is the first Christmas that we will have lights on our house. I am so excited. Our good friends, Shelli Cunningham and her family, will be staying with us for the next few days. They are driving in from Missouri to take their son to the M.T.C. He is going on his mission. I have a lot to do before then so I am going to keep this short.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are always so cute. How did your class go? I haven't seen either "Dan in Real Life" or "Martian Child" but I want to. Actually Tiffany and I went to see "Dan" and got kicked out for having her baby with us. ARGGH! Anyway, I will see it soon I hope. A movie that totally had me laughing and smiling was "HairSpray". Did you see it?
We got our Christmas lights up on our house today. We never did last year, and thankfully not. Remember the ice storm?
I hope things get happier for you there. You will make friends and find an awesome group of girls out there just like here. You are too fun not to. We miss you too Jen. Keep smiling, people in Missouri love you!!