Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We found the perfect house!

We are so excited!!!! After looking and looking we found a perfect house!!! The home was only for sale for 4 days when we found it and there was another offer put in on it a few hours before we put in our offer. They accepted our offer last night and so we will close July 27th! If you would like to look at the house here is the link: http://www.forsalebyowner.com/slideshow.html?20926419,23#
If you push play on the slide show there are a lot of pictures of the house. The house is 100% finished,3000 square feet,it has 6 bedrooms,3.5 baths, 4 living/family rooms, it was built in 2003, and it's fully fenced with a garden. We are so thrilled. We should be in this home for at least 10 years...maybe more. The slideshow does not show the basement but that is one of our favorite parts of the home. It has a big game room and a really nice bathroom and two bedrooms do. The women that owns the house now is an interior designer and very talented. We won't have to paint or change anything. We love that there is a lot of color and that it is not just white. The home has a perfect size loft for my scapbooking room! All of our belongings are in storage with the company that moved us out here so I am going to be busy getting caught up on all of my design work that I was working on before we left Missouri. I have been in touch with a lot of different companies that I want to design for in the scrapbooking industry. I am going to really focus on my graphic design skills and try to get some work lined up that way also. Paul and I feel so blessed that we found this home. My excitement has taken over and I have probably gone on just a bit more than I should have. I am off to look at some furniture. Have a great day!

No comments: