Sunday, July 22, 2007

Family is the best!





Last night we went over to my Husband's brother's house. We laughed and had a great time. The kids wrestled with the Uncles. It was fun to just hang out and relax. Later on that night we watched fire works go off in their backyard. There was a park nearby that were lighting them off. I can't tell you how awesome it was to be around Paul's family. Paul's brother is so kind and I love his wife. We get along so well! We weren't able to be around family in Missouri so we are thoroughly enjoying it! Her are some pictures of last night. Can you tell that they are brothers? They look so much alike. We move into our house on Friday. I am so excited!

2 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Yeah, it's fun to be with family.. My mom is in Turkey for 3 months... I really miss her...

Yay, how exciting... You are going to move FINALLY ;)
Good luck with all the mess LOL

tracyp said...

Jen! I 'm so excited that you are moving into your house soon!!! I'm sorry I missed your call this weekend. It was another weekend of running aroung.. Mike finally took the day off. YEA about getting to spend time with family...I'm glad that ya'll are enjoying yourself so much. I love the pictures that you had posted of your new house.. the kids are going to love it and you can finally have your scrapbooking room!!!