Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Showing some of my True colors!






Do not adjust your computer screen. This IS my new hair color. And YES, This is exactly what I wanted! The pictures don't really show how red it really is. I will post some pictures tomrrow that ere taken outside. The kids take on it... They love it!!!! Pauls take on it? Well, let's just say I don't want to talk about it! o.k., so he hates it! Since when do we care what our husbands think about our hair anyway ;)! LOL! I actually have had a ton of compliments, who cares if they are from people that you would see hanging around downtown, with mohawks. All kidding aside, I really wanted something different. I decided to dye the underneath section of hair brownish black, and then do auburn, and then fire engine red on top! It kind of reminds me of strawberry shortcake! Haven't you ever had a time in your life that you wanted to switch things up a bit? I can only imagine what my Primary kids are going to say on Sunday! I hope I won't be having a lot of converstaions with their parents!
Other news, I entered a really big contest called: making memories idol. There were over a 1000 people that entered and only 50 were picked. I was not one of the 50. I was pretty sad, but the odds were not that great to begin with. There are so many talented people out in the world. There will be so many other contest that I will be able to enter. I stayed true to my style and I was happy with what I entered. It was fun to see my family be so encouraging and supportive of me. They are truly my biggest fans. I love that! Here are some pictures of my NEW DO! You will have to leave me a comment and tell me what you think. BE Honest, my feelings will not be hurt! Have a good day. We have the Blue and Gold banquet to go to tonight. The boys have all passed off a bunch of merit badges in scouts. Hugs to everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair. THe pictures from your vacation are so nice. THe water looks so refreshing! TFS
Natalie

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi Jen

You look terrific girl...
Red is one of my favorite colors... :)

Emine

Evelien said...

I found your blog through the comment you left on my sister's blog(from the Netherlands).
I just love this layout; love the green, the bird is so cute and the pics are just amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great!! You look great. I should check your Blog more.