Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Favorite Time Of Year!

The sound of the leaves crunching under my feet when I take a walk with the children.
The smell of My Mom's spiced cider cooking on the stove.
Getting up early on a Saturday morning to rake leaves with our family.
Going on long walks with Paul along the Missouri river in our matching sweat shirts.
Fresh cinnamon cloves.
The feeling of a cool breeze hitting my cheeks.
Taking long drives to find the trees with the most beautiful colored leaves!
Decorating the front porch for Halloween with the kids.
Getting the children dressed in their costumes for the annual parade at school.
Circling around the television, with pillows and blankets, to watch General Conference.
May you all enjoy the fall season this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fall is my Fav time of year too!