Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bad Blogger!


I have really slowed down posting on my blog. I am so busy with the kids. Paul had his Birthday on the 11th. He had to work so we are going to celebrate on Monday. He wants a white cake without frosting from Costco. I am going to make Chicken Divan, his favorite. He wants a Turkey fryer. I think it is an interesting request for a Birthday present. My Folks are coming for Thanksgiving and he wants to make a fried turkey. I sure would love to know if anyone has ever had a fried turkey. I hope they are good. Costco sales a lot of them this time of year. I entered this card to the Scapbook trends magazine. Cross your fingers. This is a bad scan. I sent the magazine an actual picture. It looks much better in the photograph. Taylor has a Madrigal concert tomorrow. We had his pants cuffed tonight on his tuxedo. He looks so nice all dressed up in his tuxedo. I will post some pictures in a few days.

No comments: