Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Here Are The Winners...



It took my along time to finally post I am fighting a lot of joint pain with having Lupus. I looked at every page and I was so impressed by all of your favorite creations. I have adopted the Donna Downey saying, "You are perfect just the way you create." With that being said, I decided to randomly pick out names from a hat. I have picked 3 names and here they are: Anne Thompson, Jackie G, and Norma Kennedy. Please send me your addresses so I can mail you a ton of fun goodies! Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments. I made this fun little banner with the new line from Pink Paislee. I am loving the spring weather and I am about to go sit in the sunshine.

8 comments:

Sarah Carlson said...

hope you feel better! thanks for the fun giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks again for doing this. Hope you are better.

Kara said...

OMG thats such a cute banner!! I love birdies!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful banner!!!!

nyn said...

Jen,
Lupus? I am so sorry to hear you have that. Are you taking meds? My sister-in-law has that as did my grandpa. It makes you so tired and ill sometimes. When were you diagnosed? Let me know how you are doing.
Love ya!

Angie Moses said...

Congrats to the winners! I hope you are feeling better soon, I know considering Lupus "better" is a relative word...but I hope each tomorrow is better than yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Tagged you! (if you want to play)
visit my blog and it will give you details.

Laura Davis said...

Jennifer, Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I am so sorry you suffer from Lupus. I hope you feel better soon. OMGosh I love your scrapbooking space, it's beautiful! Your work is stunning:) I'll be back soon.
Laura