Monday, June 04, 2007

Summer is here...




Well Tricia finally graduated and it is all behind us. We have had some very thoughtful relatives that have sent her money for her school fund. Tricia really wants to be a Dr. so she has been looking into going onto the Air Force. She took the ASVAP test and she scored extremely high, high enough to get into the medical program. I have been very leary about it, but this is something that she really wants to do. It is so hard to sit back and finally watch Trish want to make decisions on her own. I am scared to death to be honest. She is 18 though. I am still giving all kinds of advice. Stay tuned. If Tricia had it her way she would sign all of the Air Force documents tomorrow. I have been trying to slow her down though. My Mom and Dad were her for 10 days and we had a great time with them. We spent some time in Branson with them. They have a time share that they used there. The Condo was so beautiful. I have truly never seen a condo so beautiful. My parents just love spending time with all of the grandchildren I enjoy watching them spend so much time with them taking all of their personalities in. My Parent's just glow when they are around their grandchildren. Here are some Pictures....

No comments: